Harold Duckworth & Co Accountants supply cost-effective and efficient payroll services to many companies of all sizes in Plymouth and across the South West. We have successfully staged numerous clients and their new auto-enrolment compliant pension schemes.
We can assist on a number of levels, whatever the size of your organisation, including auto-enrolment. Below is a list of services we offer directly or can advise on:
- RTI compliant
- Weekly, two-weekly, four-weekly, monthly or annual payroll processing as agreed
- PAYE deductions and additions as specified under legislation
- Account for all payments & deductions, whether pre- or post-tax
- SSP/SMP/Parental leave
- Security payslips for every member of staff
- Payment by BACS as required
- Cheque/cash payments as required
- Deduct and monitor any AOE/CSA Court Orders
- Deduct Student Loans
- Calculate pension contributions where required
- Issuing the legally required Auto Enrolment Pension correspondence to staff
- Full payment summaries
- Payroll reporting & analysis
- End of month P32 returns
- P11Ds (All end of year returns)
- P45/P46 certificates
- All end of year returns filed online (P35, P14s, P60s, but not P11Ds)
- Dealing with enquiries from HMRC, including compliance reviews
- Miscellaneous payroll associated tasks that occur from time to time
Do you know your staging date?
There are fines of up to £4,000 for not complying with new workforce pension rules. Don’t be caught out. We can help you meet your legal obligations cost-effectively.
Call 01752 665134 for an initial free consultation with our payroll expert.